In these pictures, allegedly recorded the process of building Stonehenge, as the author of the article claims, photos were taken in 1954.
Let’s try to figure out what is imprinted on the photo.
Here is the fragment of the article:
Stonehenge. Shooting of 1954-1958.
At all times, all governments (and especially outside – and supra-governmental circles) were engaged in forgery. Photographs of 1954 and 1958.
The first reaction of individual readers who continue to say something about “digging”, “restoring”, “replacing” the “ancient megaliths”, convinced that without explanation it still can not be dispensed with. In the early photos, starting with the 1st, which above you see white circles, indicating places for future “megaliths”. This is the “front of work” for builders. Marking of the object from the customer, made with lime in the holes, on an even, untouched lawn. “Megaliths” are not pulled out like carrots, leaving the slightest trace of this procedure.
Further, if you look at the pictures more closely, you will find both military and barbed wire in the vicinity, and other details that say that from a certain point onward the future “cyclopean construction” of the ancient Druid-atlanto-Asuro-Syrian-Aryans was a protected regime object. You will see “representatives of customers” who are not officials, builders, workers, or neighboring residents. Find “dedicated” with some bookmarks, equipment. Stonehenge – “space portal”, “energy crystal”, etc., etc. was assigned an important role in the representation associated with the “apocalyptic”, “jumps” and other; this was taken care of when bookmarking. Before the onset of this moment, the purpose of the structure is biological and spiritual contamination.
The author even gives some, as he calls them “little-known facts”:
1. For the first time in the area of Stonehenge military exercises were held in 1898.
2. Since that time and before the Second World War, the Ministry of Defense has been buying large tracts of land in that area
3. Currently, the Ministry of Defense owns 390 square kilometers (!) In the immediate vicinity of Stonehenge, some of which are closed permanently, other access is severely restricted . (According to Wikimapia, the border of the nearest military base is one and a half kilometers from these stones to the north, and the military runway is 5 kilometers to the southeast).
4. In the past, in the immediate vicinity of Stonehenge, a branch of the railway and an airfield were built, both of which were later dismantled (there are other sources that the military airfield was much closer, only one mile from Stonehenge)
5. In 1943, Imber village 15 kilometers from Stonehenge) and the village of Par Hinton were evicted. In the article about Imber it is written that to this day the village is under the control of the military
6. At 2 kilometers north of Stonehenge is located the Royal Artillery School, which holds real firing 340 (!) Days in year
7. At 9 kilometers to the southeast , behind the military airfield, is the Defense Laboratory of Science and Technology, whose work is mostly classified.
8. Another 17 kilometers to the west of Stonehenge is the base of the military air corps and the helicopter airport of combat Apache
9. In the area of Stonehenge there is no agricultural activity due to the danger of running into an unexploded shell, which for a century has accumulated a lot. Because of this, the green meadows around Stonehenge have acquired scientific value (Site of Special Scientific Interest) since they represent the last natural lawns in England, and possibly in the whole of Europe.
– Around Stonehenge for more than 100 years – a closed territory, guarded by the military, patrolled by military aircraft and helicopters, with daily artillery firing.
– Local residents were evicted during the Second World War under the pretext of training; villages have taken control of the military, this situation remains to this day.
– Agricultural activities on a large area of the plain where Stonehenge is located are banned.
– There was infrastructure on the territory that allowed large-scale construction (including airfields, a branch of the railway), which was later abolished as unnecessary.
Perhaps a more suitable place for the construction of Stonehenge was difficult to find .. . ”
In other words, everything is very clear. The given “center of ancient civilization”, “the legacy of great ancestors”, “the monument of mankind”, which became (not itself, clearly, the case) the most important cult center of no less purposefully implanted “spirituality” was built consciously and purposefully on the territory guarded by the British military department, .
There is no doubt that both the “heritage of mankind” and “spirituality”, an important attribute of which is this “heritage”, and one “customer” who has developed “research” around this “heritage” on a colossal scale.
ps So, what do you think is depicted in the photo – the restoration of Stonehenge or the construction of a double?
Источник: https://fishki.net/46388-stroitelstvo-stounhendzha-108-foto.html © Fishki.net